1300 W. Washington Street

Phoenix, AZ 85007-2996



Main: (602) 542-4242

Email: [email protected]


The Securities Division of the Arizona Corporation Commission is responsible for regulating the securities industry in the state of Arizona.  One of our main functions is to oversee the firms and individuals that engage in the offer and sale of securities to the public. If  you are a victim of financial fraud, please send us your complaint information.

What the Securities Division can do

  • We will assign your complaint to an employee of the Securities Division for evaluation. 
  • We may make inquiries and/or conduct an investigation if a violation of one of the Acts we enforce has occurred. 
  • We may bring a regulatory action on behalf of the state of Arizona. 
  • We may refer your complaint to other regulatory agencies. 

What the Securities Division cannot do 

  • The Securities Division cannot give you specific legal advice or refer you to a particular attorney or investment firm. 
  • The Securities Division cannot directly recover money for you. You may wish to employ an attorney to assist you in the recovery of your investment. 

How to File a Complaint

You can file a complaint with the Securities Division by submitting a Complaint Form online, by mail or e-mail. To file a complaint that involves the exploitation of a vulnerable adult, please use the Division's Exploitation of a Vulnerable Adult Form found here

  • By Mail.  Send the completed form, together with copies of supporting documents relating to your investment, to: 
    Securities Division
    Arizona Corporation Commission
    1300 W. Washington St., 3rd Fl.
    Phoenix, AZ  85007
  • By E-mail.  You may e-mail your completed form and supporting documents to the Securities Division at [email protected].

What should you say in your complaint?

The more information you provide, the more likely we will be able to promptly decide what we can do.   The following information is critical to investigate the subject of your complaint: 

  • Names, addresses, telephone numbers, and other identifying information for any person or entity you mention in your complaint. 
  • Details of any transaction or activity you think violates the Arizona Securities or Investment Management Acts.  Present the events in the order in which they happened, using dates whenever possible. 
  • Copies of documents, listed above, relating to the transaction that is the subject of your complaint. 
  • Signed declaration as to truth and accuracy of your complaint. 


If you have a dispute with a securities firm or securities professional, you can first try to resolve it with the firm. If the person you are dealing with is not helpful, contact a supervisor in the firm or the firm's compliance department.

Review your customer account agreement to determine whether you have agreed to procedures regarding dispute resolution. Most customer account agreements require the investor to take any dispute to arbitration, and not directly to court.

If you are interested in learning more about the arbitration process, you can contact the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).   

You are always entitled to file a complaint with the Securities Division, even if you go to arbitration.

Stay Connected

Check here to sign up for Consumer Alerts from the Corporation Division. To receive alerts for your business register at eCorp.azcc.gov.Please call 602-542-3026 with questions for the Corporations Division.

Check here to sign up for Notices and Agendas for Commission Meetings, Hearings and Appearances.Please call 602-542-3931 with any questions.

Check here to receive the latest Commission News Releases and information. Please call 602-542-0728 with any questions.

Arizona Corporation Commission

1200 W. Washington Street

Phoenix, AZ 85007


Corporations Division

1300 W. Washington Street

Phoenix, AZ 85007


Tucson Office (Walk-ins only)

400 W. Congress Street

Tucson, AZ 85701